How can you find the best wall oven? Ask your friends, of course. Buzzrake collected thousands of user opinions from across the web about hundreds of ovens, analyzed them, and found out what users had to say about each product's virtues and faults. The cream of the crop are the models listen below by Electrolux, Maytag and Whirlpool.
The collected opinions revealed what users consider the best ovens to be; it is a combination of several attributes which produce ideal ovens:
- Design: a wall oven is noticeable in the kitchen and can't be hidden. Users define good looks as the #1 most important quality in a new oven, and discuss appearance in 22% of all opinions.
- Usability: if it's got complex controls, users aren't happy. Intuitive settings and buttons that are easy to press make a huge difference, users say.
- Efficiency: 18% of users discuss the oven's performance, whether or not it reaches the desired temperature and how even the interior is heated. While this isn't as prominent a topic as the oven's appearance, users find this to be a crucial factor.
- Noise level: though ovens aren't typically a very loud appliance, 17% of users discuss this issue. Quieter models score much better overall than noisier ones.
- Value: as with any product, users want to make sure they're getting their money's worth. Wall ovens aren't cheap: they can cost you anywhere between $900 and $3500. As you'll probably notice, the highest ranked ovens are all cheaper than average.
- Overall satisfaction: last but not least, is the general sentiment users have towards the product. This includes whether or not users would recommend their oven to a friend and are happy with their purchase.
Buzzrake calculated a cumulative score for each product based on all of the above, to figure out which models are, all-in-all, the best ovens on the market.