The majority of built-in ovens for sale are 30" wide. This is considered the standard width for wall ovens in the US, though there are also 24" and 27" models available on the market. What you need to know:
- Price - single 30" wall ovens can cost you anywhere from $890 to $2100 (and everything in between). The majority of models are priced above $1500. For the most part, you should steer clear of the super cheap models; they receive bottom marks among 30" ovens.
- Double ovens - if you're looking for a double oven in this size, you won't have any trouble finding one. Expect to pay upwards of $2000 for a double 30" model.
- Capacity - 30" models have a capacity range of 4-5 cu. ft. If you're an avid baker - or on bird duty during the holidays - you should certainly find this capacity sufficient.
- Features - the vast majority of new ovens on the market have all the desirable features: a self-cleaning option, convection bake, a delay-bake setting and more. Many models are also ADA-compliant (meaning they meet a set of standards for users with physical disabilities).
- Fuel type - nowadays, most wall ovens for sale run on electricity. It isn't easy to find gas units on the current market.
We've collected thousands of opinions from across the web to figure out what makes a spectacular 30" oven. Our data analysts examined user reports on each product's performance, design, usability, noise level, value and how satisfied consumers are with it. These opinions were calculated into a cumulative score, and the following products rank the highest.